Snorkeling in Oahu
- Open daily 6:45 am - 4 pm
- Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays, Christmas Day, New Year's Day
- Protected marine conservation ecosystem
- Even first-time snorkelers will enjoy the diversity of tropical fish, green sea turtles, and reef creatures
- The bay's coral reefs are a living ecosystem that protect an array of marine life including the Hawaii state fish humuhumunukunukuapuaa.
There are several fees to be aware of at the park including 25 USD entry fee and 3 USD parking for private vehicles. Optional fees for tram service, lockers, snack bar, gift shop, and renting snorkel gear. Please refer the website for details.
Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Mauris quis euismod nulla. Nulla ornare eleifend velit, et consectetur nulla faucibus eu. Ut pharetra mattis interdum. Suspendisse neque ligula, dignissim fermentum dictum adipiscing, congue sed dui. Aenean molestie varius risus quis condimentum. Morbi convallis quam sit amet tortor tempor vel dictum diam porttitor.
Shuttle tours are available for a fee with roundtrip service from Waikiki.You may also drive; there is limited parking with all-day security. The #22 city bus takes about an hour from Waikiki and is 2.50 USD each way.