Maui Vacation Rentals - Condos for Rent on Maui
Rentals up to 25% off
Find the perfect vacation rental resort for you.
Open restaurants on Maui
Taste the flavors of Maui and discover what makes the island-inspired cuisine some of the best in the world. Here are just some of the hundreds of local restaurants that are open for business.
Experience the open-air interior and family-friendly vibes of Maui's newest hot spot in Kaanapali! Located at the OUTRIGGER Kāʻanapali Beach Resort.
Grab a seat at this oceanfront restaurant for Hawaiian-influenced cuisine focusing on fresh, sustainable seafood and premium steaks. Located at OUTRIGGER Honua Kai Resort & Spa.
Whether it's live local music, culinary cocktails, day boat fish, or a slice of cream pie, there's something for everyone. Located in Whaler's Village.
Experience the true flavors of Maui delivered daily by Local Fisherman and Farmers to our open-air kitchen and Barefoot Bar on the water’s edge in Kaanapali. Located in Whalers Village.
Start off your day with breakfast and a cup of coffee in Kihei from this local-style diner. Located in the Kalama Park Village Shopping Center.
Known for their pies, Leoda’s Kitchen and Pie Shop also offers casual family-style dining in a comfortable plantation-era atmosphere, located in Olowalu, Maui.
Open attractions on Maui
Discover the wonders of Maui and what makes it a truly unique place. Here are just some of the hundreds of local small businesses that are looking forward to welcoming you to their island home.
See the lush verdant valleys of Maui from above and experience Maui from a place that few others have seen.
Now offering pop-up private charters to Molokini Wild Side or Honulua.
Watch from above the clouds one of the most breathtaking sunrises on the planet.
Bring the family for a thrilling adventure soaring over a tropical plantation.
Learn to surf with private, semi-private or group surf lessons.
Explore Maui's crystal-clear waters and see the vibrant marine life below in a clear kayak!
Spend the day exploring the scenic road to Hana on Maui's East side.
OUTRIGGER Activities and Experiences
Experience everything Hawaii has to offer with our concierge service. Whether you want to fly high above the clouds, hike to a waterfall or snorkel with our sea life - adventure awaits.
Choosing a Maui vacation condo rental over a hotel or resort offers a unique and personalized experience that enhances your stay in paradise. Some main reasons include:
- Space and comfort: Maui vacation condos typically provide more space than a standard hotel room, giving you room to spread out and truly make yourself at home. Look for a rental with separate living and sleeping areas, a fully-equipped kitchen, an in-unit washer and dryer or even multiple bathrooms. There's a vacation rental to fit your specific wish list.
- Cost-effective: Condo rentals can be a more economical choice for longer stays or larger groups since you can find a rental that accommodates everyone instead of booking multiple hotel rooms. Plus, the ability to prepare your meals means you can save on dining expenses.
Most condo vacation rentals are family-friendly and offer lots of comforts that'll make you feel like home. From fully-equipped kitchens to having separate bedrooms, there's a vacation condo that's perfect for your family just waiting for you. Not sure where to start? We're here to help!
Maui offers a diverse range of activities for visitors, from relaxing on beautiful beaches to exploring lush valleys. Here's a list of ideal activities to enjoy on the island:
- Road to Hana: No trip to Maui is complete without taking the scenic drive along the famous Road to Hana. Wind through the lush rainforest and be on the lookout for waterfalls that are complimented by a stunning coastal view.
- Haleakala National Park: The early call time will be well worth it for arguably the best place to watch a sunrise. Head up to the summit of Haleakala to catch the sun rising over the Pacific, then stay to hike through the otherworldly landscapes of the dormant volcano's crater.
- Snorkeling and diving: Maui's waters are teeming with marine life. Explore the vibrant coral reefs and encounter colorful fish, sea turtles and other fascinating creatures. Molokini Crater is among one of the state's best snorkeling spots.
- Whale watching: If you visit between December and April, a whale-watching excursion is a must. Maui is a prime location for spotting humpback whales during their annual migration to Hawaii's warm waters.
Each vacation condo rental will have its own set of amenities, but some common comfort features include things such as separate bedrooms, fully-equipped kitchens and even in-unit washers and dryers.
From bbq grills to in-unit washers and dryers, find your home away from home with our oceanfront condos with breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean. Each vacation rental will have its own amenities, but many will include things such as fully-equipped kitchens, separate living and sleeping areas, on-property pools and easy access to the beach.